the new iphone will it be good

iphone  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

do u think the new iphone will be a good product with all its technology with its build in ipod, light sensor,phone wi-fi internet,touch screen, abient light sensors, advances motion sensors

but what i want to know is will it be good will the screen scratch easy?

will it stop sensing your hand?

i personaly am going to purchase the phone but i want to see what other peoples veiws are

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The iPhone is a multimedia and Internet-enabled mobile phone announced by Apple. The iPhone's functions include those of a camera phone, a multimedia player, mobile phone, and Internet services like e-mail, text messaging, web browsing, Visual Voicemail and wireless connectivity. iPhone input is accomplished via touchscreen with virtual keyboard and buttons. You can get more information from apple's site itself : http://www.apple.com

I am very excited about the iphone. It looks amazing!! Can't wait until it comes out in June.

One of the best parts is that you can ONLY get the phone with Cingular, THATS RIGHT VERIZON PEOPLE, CINGULAR :P lol

I can't wait until it comes out. I am going to sign up for 2 more years, with Cingular in mid-June and that will lower the price of the iphone to about $150 for me. :D

For more info on iphone go here:

http://www.apple.com/iphone/

• 4 weeks later...

it's true...the only thing that's calling to me is (what i think) is an amazing look. xD they brag about a full browser (safari) and other features...but that's just gonna cost more and more money. and being carrier locked, like kyougi said, will discourage more people from buying than encourage people to switch to cingular

Although the iphone is good , spending $600 on it is not worth at all. All of apple's products are quite expensive like the macs, the iphone, ipods etc(nano isn't that expensive though).

I rather get an xbox 360 and a cellphone for regular use than get this iphone unless apple upgrades it to something much better than it currently is.