the new iphone will it be good

iphone  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The iPhone is being sold here in Europe yet, so I can't say much about it, but from what I have heard it's a cool phone with many functions. I know Apple has quite a good reputation as [people say] their products are reliable.

I don't know though. Carrier locking it to one provider seems weird to me: I don't think as it is now the iPhone can be sold in Europe, with all the European Union departments complaining about that not being fair. I wouldn't buy it. For me it's way too expensive, especially considering the fact that I hate phones. And there are practically no shops here which sell Apple products.

It looks amazing and is probably worth the $600 that it costs. I have a friend who has it and loves it. However there is one MAJOR reason I wont get it. $60 a month to use! My friend parents pay the phone part of $40 a month and he has to pay the $20 of internet. Not worth $60 when I can just come home for the internet.

My Razr has free music, camera, video camera, and a phone. Maybe when the Iphone price goes down I'll consider it.

• 2 weeks later...
...aren't macs known to be far more stable than windows?

A lot more....

But I read that when the iPhone first came out....it didn't have the "phone" portion in it. =D It was very funny. Lol....it had so many other features that it just didn't have any room for the phone...so they had a recall and had to postpone the release date. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I read the other day about googles software for phones in the future, it looks pretty dang nice

search google for andriod vs iphone, which is the article I read.

they predict the google phone (whatever you want to call it, since they arent really making phones, just the software) will cost around 200 bucks