[Solved] Can You Please Make The Taken *.heliohost.org Subdomain Available Again?

5ervant

A few days later I change my *.heliohost.org subdomain to demo.heliohost.org using the script "Domain Change" and upon waiting approximately for about 48 hours and check my desired subdomain, it takes forever to load.. So, I decided to delete my HelioHost account, and this time I tried to register again with my desired subdomain but unfortunately, it said: "We're sorry, but that domain has already been taken. Please go back and enter a different domain."

Can somebody make it available for me 'cause I really need that for the live preview of my upcoming product? Can somebody help me for that purpose? Thanks, anyway..

It was slow because you were on the Johnny server. Ok try now.

No, I'm using Stevie.. And okay, I'll try to register a Stevie account (as I'd deleted my account) after the signups reset, thank you!

demo.heliohost.org was found on the johnny server.

But I'll try to get that subdomain with a new Stevie account. I hope that you already make that subdomain available again..