Forum Upgraded

Ashoat

i visit a lot of forums so i have a lot of experience with good forums and bad forums. i just recently joined this forum so i don't know how it was before, but i think it's pretty cool. the whole layout is nice and there's so many different things we can post about. i can see it becoming very popular in the future...how long has this forum been up for?

oh yea, i found the store...thanks! =)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i visit a lot of forums so i have a lot of experience with good forums and bad forums. i just recently joined this forum so i don't know how it was before, but i think it's pretty cool. the whole layout is nice and there's so many different things we can post about. i can see it becoming very popular in the future...how long has this forum been up for?

Years

Yea they store just poped there this morning for me. It wasnt there yesterday. And also, I think its been up since 2005.
The first auto-post from the creation of the forum is still pinned in this forum. It's dated Feb 3 2005, 06:17 PM... therefore, HelioNet is about two years old. That seems a little weird, considering the domain is listed as being registered only 8 days later, but I guess numbers don't lie.

Right, but the database was preserved since the beginning, and I find it weird that I bought a domain 8 days after getting the AForum4Free version of the site. I remember that it took some time before I switched... I switched from AForum4Free to AHost4Free to Varhosting.

Current known problems from upgrade left to fix:

• CSS in menus broken, items appear transparent
  • Profile view has "default" blue bars and backgrounds
  • My Assistant has "default" blue bars and backgrounds