HelioPolitics

Ashoat

How much posts should be required in order to vote?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... no suggestions. Its says everything it needs to, and if problems arise they should be resolved within the Helio Politics forum, unless of course, it disrupts the process too much in which case you can just change them with your uber-admin powers... lol. Sounds very official. I know I cant write rules in an official fashion like that.

I'm good at that :), lol, my LA teacher says I should be a lawyer.

EDIT

Added an interpretation section for that ;) Thanks for the suggestion that didn't seem like a suggestion but really was one :)

EDIT (again)

BTW there will be a whole category called HelioPolitics, just for the reference.

Well, thanks for finally putting up the rules for Heliopolitics! Can't wait until the election. And, btw, can members of the legislature be fired from their positions? And are Helionet members allowed to campaing on Helionet when elections arrive?

Hmmm.....I might even run for the postition of Speaker myself. For some reason, I am confident that I'll win - must be my wit and charm.......... :D