HelioPolitics

Ashoat

How much posts should be required in order to vote?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when Outlaw did that, but I don't remember why. Outlaw had some good mods >.<

He left because of a rift between him and some other members. Quite frankly, Outlaw wasn't the nicest guy, and wasn't liked by much people because of it.

For the second part, you could make voting a PM to an account, and then count up the votes from there, or make a forum where threads are unviewable, and new threads can be created by someone with 25+ posts (I think that's possible)

Easiest thing to do is make the votes public. Although some voters might want privacy...

I think you would need to have everyone "register" to vote, put them into a group, and have the write permissions on the voting forum be for that group only.

It would be easier to put them under a second forum mask... but I don't want everyone having to register.

maybe he [KC] is travelling or having some trouble in his computer

Yup, I haven't seen him around IM lately either, he's probably on vacation. Yup, just checked his screenname, it is: "I won't be back for a few weeks! YAY!"