HelioPolitics

Ashoat

How much posts should be required in order to vote?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can find out by clicking members in the header... we have 17 people so far. The others are pretty much inactive it seems, since we've been removed from clickherefree :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

I looked over the rules, and they sound good to me, but I think instead of 10 posts required to vote, it should be 20-25 instead.

Another thing I would like to suggest is that the number of members of the legislature should be adjusted according to board size =)

Same with the "Member Involvement," since three will eventually be too little.

- ShadowNite

Yah, I guess you're right about the adjustment according to board size.

20-25? Hmmm... I donno, I see your point, but the point is to allow all members to vote, but not those who came later. If only there was a mod that only allowed people with a specific registration date to vote... maybe I should request...

Yah, I guess you're right about the adjustment according to board size.

20-25? Hmmm... I donno, I see your point, but the point is to allow all members to vote, but not those who came later. If only there was a mod that only allowed people with a specific registration date to vote... maybe I should request...

Yes, but those who came later (20 is not that much anyway...) have a better "feel" and "know-how" of the forums and how they work, and the newer, less experienced ones will just vote and dont give a care.

For the voting, you could always do them VIA PM ;)

I also think that the minimum amount of posts required should adjust along with the forum as well, because in some of the larger forums, I recall I could get 100 somewhat good posts in an hour, but that's just me.

You know what, I'm sorry but I'm starting to think that this HelioPolitics is nothing but a dream. Even if there are no new active members, there are enough for a political system. And its obvious we're not going to get any new active members within the next millenium.

CAN YOU PLEEEEEEASE START HELIOPOLITICS, DJBOB???????!!!!!!