HelioPolitics

Ashoat

How much posts should be required in order to vote?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry man, but I think we don't have enough. I mean, we have like 12 active members, and like 5 are mods/admins. 5/7 people being in the Legislature??

Patience pays off... I'm the kind of guy who stays to his word, although it may take a while. Once I broke my friend's headphones, and promised him I'd pay him back. Gave him the money in a year :D

I understand you're eager for the system to kick off, and to tell you the truth, so am I. I'm trying to remain as democratic as possible right now, and am accepting many suggestions. I promise, once we have 25 active members with at least 25 posts each, we will initiate the system.

Patience pays off... I'm the kind of guy who stays to his word, although it may take a while. Once I broke my friend's headphones, and promised him I'd pay him back. Gave him the money in a year :D

Yeah, me and my friend are also like that. Once, he borrowed my game and then promised that he'd return it. Two years passed and he did XD.

Anywho, for people that want to get on to HP, help it out by advertising, increasing trafic. :yay:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...