website help

Hey Richard Kuehne,

Do you or anyone else know visual basic 6.0 ? I'm still stuck on the part that how to save some text in a file. I found out that visual basic isn't used that much as I thought it was. I guess java would be the right language for me. Then I will start using both of them ( I know it will be confusing and I'll get the codes mixed up too often then but STILL). Then when I figure out which one's better for me then, I'm gonna decide which one I should start my professsional life with.

What do you people advise me to take?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are you telling me that I should go for C++ or should I stick with visual basic. Some years ago, when I was about to start visual basic, I thought that vb 6.0 and vb.net were the same so I bought a book for vb.net and in school I started visual basic 6.0. Then I figured out how much money I wasted as both of them were different languages. I'm still really very upset about the money I wasted on that.

Please also tell me what's the difference between the two. In what ways are each of them better than the other. Waiting for reply.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The best part I like in flash is that the source code of my website can not be viewed or copied so if I just put the url of my website on the flash movie then if another guy tries to import my flash movie into his website, it will still have my url on.

The best part I like in flash is that the source code of my website can not be viewed or copied so if I just put the url of my website on the flash movie then if another guy tries to import my flash movie into his website, it will still have my url on.

You could be surprised how easy it is to import a flash file on your computer, modify it a little bit, and upload it to your website. A lot of people steal that way nowadays.