website help

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still dude i care about their organization. They really made such softwares which made the website's appearence look effective. -_-

I hope they add some extensions and features of adobe to x-macromedia's products and vice versa. Really feel sorry for the programmers who learned only script-based languages. Now there are new programming languages which are much easier and quicker. No need of their degreed and all. Now they better learn the new languages.

:(

But I still don't think that they added the extensions and features of adobe to x-macromedia's products and vice versa. Youtube is owned by google. I was shocked to find out :mellow: Google has a lot of services now.

They're using bits and pieces of both sides of the company to improve the other side.

Youtube has many improvements and features that were from Google Video.

• 2 weeks later...

although adobe bought macromedia, macromedia's previous owners still have a say in what happens...i think its a gigantic improvement. ("edit in flash" option in photoshop, anyone?) together they'll corner the market...they are anything but finished.

dragonfire - the new languages are very commonly based on old ones (or more complex ones - javascript, for example, is very easy to learn if you know other languages) so i don't exactly feel sorry for those programmers...

and plus there arent that many new programming languages coming out, are they? correct me if im wrong, but most are just newer versions. actionscript 3.0, on the other hand, is similar to javascript but tailored to use with flash and etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Visual Basic is a programming language. I use visual basic version 6.0. I figured out how to use it quite well now but I'm still stuck on the part that how to save some text in a file its really really confusing now. I better start learning a more widely used language now.

I would have to disagree with the whole front page/dreamweaver thing. It is too invasive and adds too much coding. And what you see is NOT what you get lol.

Best thing to do is learn the root html coding language and go from there. I picked it up in about 3 weeks of litterally being thrown into it with VERY LITTLE html coding knowledge. I took some BASIC html coding in High School, but that was years ago, and our core learning tool was, unfortunately, frontpage. My BIMM (Business Image Management and Multimedia) teacher would probably [bleeped!] her pants if she knew that I do advanced html coding, without frontpage!!! lol