hey, are you real?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eternal damnation is not a good thing. It's God's will that everybody be saved. God doesn't want to see anybody go to hell. He left it in your hands though.

Yes... eternal damnation IS a very bad thang ... an yet... hells gonna be overflowin wit people who chose it... rather than to be in heaven wit God :lol:

As ive said... i thank "we" are nuthin more than biological machines (which brangs us more to the topic of this thred "Hay are you real")... i dont thank ther is a "I" "me" "you"... i thank that notion is meerly an illusion which manifested as consciousness evolved.!!!

So what do you thank ther is besides genes/environment that influence our choices.???

So what do you thank ther is besides genes/environment that influence our choices.???

You shouldn't have to ask that since you already know I'm a Christian. :) Of course there's influence from others around us but the two spiritual influences are God and Satan.