hey, are you real?

I'm SmarterChild!

I'm your new robot friend. I give you conversational access to news, weather, movie times and lots more. I can also play games or just chat!

I can't wait to show you what I can do, but first I'd like get to know you a little.

May I ask you a few general questions? (To do this later, type skip. You can also skip any question.)

This Microsoft Agent is powered by Windows Live Agents. Microsoft's Privacy Statement (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=74170) applies to all information which you provide to this Microsoft Agent. Please be careful about information which you provide to online services and follow safety tips, some of which can be found at http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/default.mspx.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I wonder that too sometimes.

Maybe I'm the only one that's real. You're all a figment of my imagination.

But why would that matter? What is the definition of real? I am real because I have wondered if I was real. Which is why, I have to exist. If I did not exist and thought about that, that would create a paradox. If I did not exist, I would not think. I cannot prove that you are real however, you have to prove your existence to yourself.

• 8 months later...
seriously, are you real?

sometimes i have a feeling that i'm the only one in this world and all of you out there are just a part of my imagination.

am i just crazy?

No ! dn't worry dn't think . . . I'm crazy also too... so you not alone ! when we are only two crazy's like only two crazy us in this world... so it's not a part of our (you and me) imagination :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
seriously, are you real?

sometimes i have a feeling that i'm the only one in this world and all of you out there are just a part of my imagination.

am i just crazy?

I think, therefore I am.

What if neither of us are real?... Then time and space ARE figments of our imagination and imagination and thought does NOT really exist! LOL. Without imagination and thought this topic would have NOT arised, so surely you must be real. And if the replies given by me and everyone else are NOT real and just apart of your imagination and you still believe you the only one in existence, then this topic is pointless because then technically your replying to yourself since we are parts of your imagination and thought. And if that were the case then you would have no reason and without reason there is no existence, therefor you may as well be dead yourself and it wouldn't have an effect on anything since everything isn't really there...

So "reason" is what makes us real, weather any of us decide to believe it or not... Reality is only imagination and everyone shares their OWN reality!

We cannot prove we exist, but we cannot prove we do not exist, so how does that work?

We exist without existence! :D

Peace Out! B)

If the world is a kind of dream how come there are things we don't understand if our brain created them... Its all very confusing... I would personally bet a lot of money that we are all real (But I don't have a lot of money :lol:)