New User, Same IP

majazac

i dont like that idea because some one on some other forum, used it as an excuse to post in a topic twice in a row (1 with each account) and give him the points he earned all to his main account. it wasnt a host but it still had the store we have here and stuff.

Of course, majazac, if you use the same computer as your sister on HN, and one of you gets banned, then the other will have to suffer as well........................

My brother warned me of your ignorance. You can simply log onto an alternate account by deleting the cookies in the browser so that the site is viewed as it is seen universally.

Of course, majazac, if you use the same computer as your sister on HN, and one of you gets banned, then the other will have to suffer as well........................

My brother warned me of your ignorance. You can simply log onto an alternate account by deleting the cookies in the browser so that the site is viewed as it is seen universally.

Speaking of ingornace... *ahem*

You cant get in if the IP address gets banned.

Yah yah yah, whatever. No prob majazac, as Gamemaster_268 said, the more the merrier. Just cuz you and your sister use the same computer doesn't mean only one of you might click the ads, lol.

Myscrnnm has already caused enough trouble by lying about me on KL. If you don't tell your brother to shut up about falsely propogandizing that I am ignorant, I am going to have to reveal the truth about you two. You know what I mean, PhoenixFlame512..........................

Myscrnnm has already caused enough trouble by lying about me on KL. If you don't tell your brother to shut up about falsely propogandizing that I am ignorant, I am going to have to reveal the truth about you two. You know what I mean, PhoenixFlame512..........................

Well, from what I've heard, you act pretty ignorant.