Proxy Optimized

Ashoat

Haha, that sucks. I guess you could hack the system through DOS and the Task Manager, but you can do that by restarting the system in Safe Mode. Just do that (w/out networking), and I believe it won't ask you for a PW. Then just add an admin account, restart in regular mode, and you're done :)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the library has about 10 pc's, but they are just so outdated its not even funy. I think they run 95. Oh, and in Basic Computer Hardware we play with pc parts, but those too are insanely old. I think the biggest hard drive I saw in there was a 2.5 gig.

Honestly. I really hate mac's. There processors are to slow so in the next year there gonna be switching to the intel ones. Haha. My friend kyle says "Macs dont get viruses" so i reply "they get some. But no one makes viruses for macs cause no one uses them. Every one is on linux or windows."

The only thing macs are good for is imaging and movie editing, but a new pc will do that nowadays. And I dont hink I've EVER gotten a virus, trojan, spyware, adware, or anything of the sort with linux. Slackware all the way!

Windows is the only OS that you have to worry about getting a virus on. No one makes them for any other OS. Same goes for spyware, trojans, etc. Also, IE and Outlook are vulnerable cuz theyre the most used.

He's right. Thats the reason FF is more secure, Linux, Mac, etc.

Macs are pretty fast actually. And sexy. Thats their best feature :)

Their problem (same one with Linux) is that they're not compatible. Lots of software is Windows-only. I would say most, really.

And also the fact that I said so and I'm God. :rockman: lol. Most good games eventually come out with a mac version, and a few become linux compatable, but linux isnt really a gaming os. D2 can be played on mac! B)

Edit:

Uhh, someone wanna kill one of these and fine me? lol.

Edit:

Uhh, oops, could someone kill that last one and fine me 10 points? lol.

we wont fine you, its just a browser or internet error. Anywho...

DELETED!

And we're waaaaaaay off topic

And most games aren't made Mac compatible anymore, Macs just don't have the power... Linux, however, does... its just most people don't want to spend a day or 2 making it compatable...

And we're waaaaaaay off topic

And most games aren't made Mac compatible anymore, Macs just don't have the power... Linux, however, does... its just most people don't want to spend a day or 2 making it compatable...

plus, people who think macs are cool, suck. end of story. What happened to being off topic? lol.

• 1 year later...