[Solved] Cannot Receive Email To Custom Main Domain

acrox999

Hello,

I recently changed my domain to my own custom domain. However, I'm having serious issue with the emails. I am not able to receive any emails even though I can send emails.

Can any of the staff look into this matter? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Check that cloudflare is configured properly and that an MX record is set for your domain. It should be pointed to your main domain (the entry should point the domain to itself for mail). If not, create it.

If there is no issue with the configuration, please remove cloudflare and set your name servers to ns1.heliohist.org and ns2.heliohost.org. After doing so, wait 24 hours and test your email delivery.

/tmp being full is generally caused by an account with broken software not moving/deleting its temp files as it finishes with them. When it happens, we have to suspend them and empty it...

Last I checked, it was 23% full, so if it was full at one point today, either whoever filled it cleaned up their files or it was emptied (most likely...)

The /tmp issue was solved by a Support Admin.

Getting back to the main issue here, I'm still not able to receive any emails after more than 24 hours of reverting back to Heliohost nameservers. I got this error:

Technical details of temporary failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain iamnobuna.ga by iamnobuna.ga. [216.218.192.170].

The error that the other server returned was:

451 Temporary local problem - please try later

This support request is being escalated to our root admin.

Do you get that error when sending from all email addresses or only google? Do you get that error when sending to all @iamnobuna.ga addresses or just one?

Emails are not able to be received on the main email account on the domain, no matter from which email providers. I created a new email account on my domain and it was able to receive emails just fine, from Google, Yahoo and Yandex.

Emails are not able to be received on the main email account on the domain, no matter from which email providers.

The default email address that is created with cPanel never works. The 451 error means that the user nozomi@iamnobuna.ga doesn't exist on the server. To fix this error just go to http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082/frontend/x3/mail/pops.html and create nozomi@iamnobuna.ga. Then you should be able to send and receive from that address as expected.

Anyone can edit the wiki. Just make a post in the wiki requests sub forum, and we can grant you access to edit. The reason Heliohost is free is because the Heliohost community runs this non-profit organization. This means that the admins all started as regular users that started contributing to making Heliohost better. The more helpful you are the more promotions you get.