Helions for Reviews

Ashoat

Does this programme include putting HelioNet banner (not googleads) on our sites to get 100->500ps/month?

In my opinion it doesn't count, this topic is for reviews. If djbob decided to provide such program, he would notice everyone.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I was one of the first to review this host at free-webhosts.cpm. I don't think it displays names, so I don't know how anyone would tell. But, if you find a way to do it, I would appriciate if you would reward me with helions(but if you don't, its up to you!)

I did http://www.free-webhosts.com/reviews/HelioHost.php

the first one

I can't seem to get my username to show up. COuld anyone tell me how?

Free Web Host: HelioHost

Reviewed on: 2007-06-12 - (IP: 61.88.x.x) - Rated: 10

Heliohost takes 12 hours to activate, but it is very good. Allowing you to either host a website with ads or buying with forum posts was a good choice. Some might like ads, and some might like posting in the forums. The website design is simple but not cluttered.

Reviewed on: 2007-06-08 - (IP: 218.214.x.x) - Rated: 10

I was looking for a host with cPanel, mainly cron jobs, php and MySql databases supported. Some free hosts I found had PHP and MySql databases but either no crons or cronjob SUPPORT which had a very very long waiting time to get help (still nothing to this day), whereas Helion Host has all these, and at no cost. If you can give up some extra time to post a few topics or replies to their board you get totally FREE hosting with 150 meg webspace and 1.5 GIG bandwidth, totally bannerless; otherwise one banner on top of every webpage. Here is a list of what you get with the cPanel X:

PHP

MySql db, PHPMyAdmin

Custom Error Pages

Front Page Server Extensions

Custom MIME types

Backups

UNLIMITED mail accounts

E-mail Spam Protection

Password Protect Directories

IP blocker

Hotlink and leech protection

Subdomains + add-on domains + parked domains + redirects