[Solved] Suspended: Texj

Hello.

First and foremost, my account is no longer suspended (I've used the script on Google Chrome, it worked), but I had to create this topic anyway. Here is why:

I was waiting for Java support on my account since January 6, and was loging into the Johnny cPanel frequently to avoid suspension. I am certain I did log into the Johnny cPanel on days 01/04, 01/12, 01/18 and 01/29, so I would be "inactive" for only 4 days now. I know that because I have the cpanel on my browser's history, and I remember loging in at the 29th to make sure my account wouldn't be suspended before I got Java support.

My request was denied, and I was told that my account was suspended for inactivity. Can somebody tell me how that happened? Is loging into the cpanel not enough to avoid suspension?

Thank you!

I do use AdBlock on my browser, but how can it mess with the cPanel logins? I made sure the login was sucessful every time.

Could someone check if my login attempts (listed on OP) were accounted for?

By the way, my texj account has no load, as I was doing nothing else but wait for the Java support.

Thank you very much!

Johnny's load can cause the logins to not count, not load on your account. Logging in over port 80 (a URL in the form cpanel.something.heliohost.org) or using a secure connection (cPanel via HTTPS on port 2083) will prevent it from working. Adblock can block the page elements needed to make logins count. Last login is yesterday (because you renewed yourself).

I just tested the login count script, and it did update for your account when I triggered it manually. The issue has to do with something on your computer or your network connection.

Try using a different computer and internet connection (e.g. a cell phone on its data plan) to log in, and let me know when you've done so. Someone else had this issue and their ISP was to blame. I'll check and let you know if it caught the login or not.

Before doing that, I would like to know if it works when I log into the cPanel using Google Chrome without AdBlock (instead of Mozilla Firefox with AdBlock on previous attempts).

I have just logged in now. Could you check if the login was recognized?

Thank you all very much! :)

Yes it was counted. Chrome does tend to work best with our services...always has. Even when the renew script was broken, it still worked in Chrome...

From here on out, I'd say stick with Chrome. If you want, try again in a few days and stop back and ask if the login date is current just to make sure :)