Moved to New Server

Ashoat

All requested account have been moved to the new server. If you notice your account is inoperable, that is probably because you did not request it to be moved. I had a message in cPanel as well as an email sent out to everyone, but if you didn't notice those please PM with your username and I will transfer your account. Alternatively, I can leave your account on the old server but change the domain to end with .heliohost-v.org. If you have your own domain, then your account should be operable on whatever server it is currently on, although the new server will be faster so I suggest moving.

Anyways, a few features I created on the new server:

For ads accounts, two months of not logging on to cPanel gets your account suspended, and then deleted fifteen days after that. Also, I will soon be implementing something that will PM you on the board and email your board address if different from the normal one if you have a forum account.

I am also trying to make a system that will remove the problem with automatic ads placement, but this might take longer.

Thanks for being patient during the move! Hope to see the host and forums expand with the new server :)

Probably the new unless you request otherwise which I see no point to.

EDIT: Hey I have just looked around the cpanel, and I noticed that fantastico was gone, and the library scripts was deprived of many of its older contents. Is this permanent? :(

• 5 months later...