Guide to make lots of helions

battlelands

Do not listen to this crap. - the Staff

THIS STUFF IS REALLY WORTH TO READ!

1. Post in every topic you have something (except spam) to say. As in a movie thread you can just say "I think it is a good movie though I have not seen it yet." and get 10 extra helions, but when someone posts a link to a webpage on internet you can say "Whoa this site rocks! I really like it!" though you'd have to watch the webpage firstly.

2. Make new topics. It just helps you and other people to gain more helions. Best of all are discussion threads, as people arguing can make many posts a topic. For making a topic you don't have to think behind computer, as even while reading news, watching TV, playing football etc. you can still think of ideas, to make a topic.

3. Use alternative ways to gain helions. One way is to make reviews on hosting pages and show them do djbob, teh admin.

4. Make a post on this thread!!! This will help this topic stay almost like sticky so newbies can find it fast, it will give you 10 more helions each post, and also shouldn't, can, should, MUST ask questions from me. As I answer to many of your questions I will gain 10 helions each reply. Do the same in your topics, ask people to ask questions! And replying to other peoples topics you should ask questions too.

WILL BE CONTINUED!

O.K. you should not spam just to get a hosting package, thats cheating heliohost out for being so generous. Now if you NEED an extra buck and quick you could always comment on one of my millions of pictures in the comedy forum. But you should help out noobs with their problems, since that is the point of the helions, and if you don't then thy will become obsolete and you will have screwed yourself over. Now do not, DO NOT Spam in the debate forum, info forum or help forum. Though I just prefer that you don't spam at all. Now in the comedy section though its all fair game as long as you contribute every now-and-again. :D

Joe

battlelands, have you EVER taken the time to read ANY of the guides around here? You know, the Guidelines? The third link on the big silver bar at the top of the page? You are encouraging members to spam, and I have no doubt that almost all of your posts are spam too. I rarely do this, but topic closed.