[Solved] Open Port Number: 27015

Luigi123

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're on Johnny...he's down again. Looks like he may have crashed actually...he's been down for 6 hours: http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/monitor/

I recommend anything that needs good performance (as something like this would) be hosted on Stevie instead anyway, where you'll get ~99% up time and good speeds.

Also, until you configure the game server on a port we allow, and modify your scripts to use that port, anything you run on your hosting account will not be able to communicate with the game server. We allow all standard web ports (21, 80,443,8080), the ports used for email services, and possibly those for cPanel (2082 and 2096, but I've never tested using these for such purposes).

Delete your account and sign up again. www.heliohost.org/home/support/scripts/delete You may not be able to do it while he's down though. Try and see. If it fails, let me know and I'll delete it for you.

Stevie only allows a limited number of signups per day. If he's already reached his limit for the day, it will reset at midnight Pacific Time.

It currently is not.

I do know that port 51990 is open outbound on Stevie since I use it for monitoring my minecraft server. Your website will be able to reach your game server if you set the game server to serve on that port instead of 27015 (and modify the website to connect to the game server using that port). I don't know of anything other than that one and the "normal" ports that's open though.

Give that a shot once you get a Stevie account. If that doesn't work for some reason, let me know what your Stevie username is and I'll escalate this to see if we can get 27015 open for you on Stevie.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I've delete my Johnny Cpanel Account. It said "Your account has been queued for deletion. Depending on the server load, and how many tasks are ahead of your deletion it could take up to 48 hours to be fully deleted. The domain will show the suspended page while it is queued to be deleted."