(Not Really) HelioHost is Shutting Down

Kyougi

Dear members,

Due to lack of financing, as well as a lack of time, HelioHost will be closing it's doors in one week. Please back up any data you would like to keep because it will be gone when the server is shut down.

Regards,

The HelioNet Administration

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we're deeply sorry about this. The thing is, we can't run the site on plain ad money. I thought it was a viable solution, but after two years I've realized it just doesn't work. A good friend of mine, Sloof Lirpa, said he might consider taking over the website, but don't count on it.

Yes, we're deeply sorry about this. The thing is, we can't run the site on plain ad money. I thought it was a viable solution, but after two years I've realized it just doesn't work. A good friend of mine, Sloof Lirpa, said he might consider taking over the website, but don't count on it.

You mean all our account will be delete :blink: , and there is nolonger Helio Networks free host :wacko: ?

OMG, you guys are stupid, the first thing i did when I read the first line was look at the date. lol

Nice joke though.

Not exactly. I just replied for fun, even though I've seen what was going on -_-

OMG, you guys are stupid, the first thing i did when I read the first line was look at the date. lol

Nice joke though.

Not exactly. I just replied for fun, even though I've seen what was going on -_-

Only me, who is from Eastern, is fooled!

I almost died when I saw this topic xD. I just found the perfect hosting site for my need to find it closing. Then I noticed the date. Although the annoucement was made in a proffessional manner, most sites make it really obvious its a joke.