Need Help In An Electrical Connection

I want to connect 2 one-way switches with 1 fan. In details: I've 2 fans and 2 one-way switches, I want the connection like, when I turn on 1st switch, it will turn on 1st fan and when I turn on both switches(1st & 2nd) then I want to turn on 2nd fan. And if 1st switch is turned off then the 2nd fan also will be turned off even if 2nd switch is turned off. In short I want to make the 1st switch the main switch which will controll 2nd switch as well as 1st fan. Can anyone please help me?

I'm assuming you're referring to standard house wiring, not low voltage stuff. I'm not sure where you are or what the electrical standards are where you are, but in the USA, you'd wire it like this: http://imgur.com/pTH254u (Black wire is hot, white is neutral, ground not shown, colors differ in other countries, I know much of Europe uses brown and blue respectively). The wires coming in from the left side are from the source of power. Note that this is a basic diagram assuming fans only, if you add other things like lights it gets more complex.

If you need help with the physical aspect of it (how the wiring needs to be run and connected), you'll need to find an electrician experienced with your local electrical code. The code vary between countries, so I can't explain the proper way to do the wiring.

Basically, that diagram does this, which is what I think you want: S1 powers both the first fan and S2. If S1 is on, the first fan will run, and S2 will control the second fan. If S1 is off, the both fans will be off, and S2 will do nothing.

Sir, I've followed the diagram you have given to me and my work is done. Thank you sir for helping me.