26 replies to this topic

#16 Elivmar

Elivmar

Rank III Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:53 PM

And that's just the problem with people today, they only think of themselves. Many people fail to realize that other people also have a counscience, they think. They can't think of other people have the same feelings, so they do stupid things. When they get in a car accident and someone dies they think, "O well! Wasn't me!" 38% of all driving fatalities are related to alcohal.

Also, A lot of people who die from drugs die from the after affects, even if they havn't done them for many years......

#17 joemama718

joemama718

Rank IV Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 09:15 PM

i haven't done any drugs...never will...=X but i dont think most musicians do drugs. its just that the ones that do do drugs show up in the news, while those who don't...don't.
MildlyHotPeppers.com Click it. Visit it. Bookmark it. :D

#18 Ash Fohx

Ash Fohx

Rank II Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, art, music, video games

Posted 19 July 2007 - 12:01 PM

I've honestly never done anything more than taste a few sips of alcohol~ I never even took what you'd call a 'drink'. It got to the point that my mom actually tried to trick me into drinking but I could always tell when she was. I don't blame her though. I really need to loosen up but I'd rather not get drunk to do so. XP

Anyways, I'm really against drugs. People in my family do them and I hate it. ><

Killer signature was a gift from my best friend Nite~<3
Chat, play games, and watch videos with fans of anime, manga, games, art, and music!

#19 karath

karath

Rank V Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 12:06 PM

I am 250% against cigarettes and 500% against illicit drugs. The occasional red wine wouldn't be bad for people over 18+ (That's right, I'm only 14) but illicit drugs and cigarettes I reckon are for posers.
Lalala...

I'm a turtle mew mew...

#20 AJKING

AJKING

Rank III Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 02:03 PM

i heard it was to keep there nerves down and something?
Alexander King
AJK2408@aol.com - AJ-King@hotmail.co.uk
------------------------
Did I Help You If So Add Point To My Name

#21 XPlumpedXLipsXandXArsenicX

XPlumpedXLipsXandXArsenicX

Rank II Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:02 PM

Well...I don't think all drug users are bad people. Drugs aren't the answer though. I just got over a 4 years hard addiction to opiate painkillers. And I must say, I spent four years living in a dream. After the withdrawls (which weren't as bad as I thought they'd be) I felt like I'd woken up from a deep sleep, like the world had gone on without me. I didn't even remember most of my relationships...I was on painkillers almost constantly. I would never wish that on anyone. Why? Because if you're having problems, and you turn to drugs after it's over, everything will just be worse.
This is then, an ex-frog.

#22 multipleoranges45

multipleoranges45

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 11:37 AM

It's kind of a code of conduct, it makes you look hard if you take drugs. I mean, it's actually becoming fashionable to have the thin and drawn 'heroin chic' look!

----------------
Listening to: Radiohead - Just
via FoxyTunes

#23 euler

euler

Rank II Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 09:16 PM

I dont need consume drugs, īcause I think that is painless to my brain wink.gif

#24 Violet Chaos

Violet Chaos

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 02:05 AM

I believe it does make you more creative, it makes you see outside of what you normally see, or atleast it did for me, which can be a good thing or even a bad thing at times.

#25 teh silly

teh silly

Rank II Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:53 AM

I often write code drunk. And it is funny when your idiot friend spends all class trying to snort his Ti-89 because it smells like the opium he had last week.

#26 awesomegamer

awesomegamer

Rank X Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:49 AM

http://erowid.org
http://wikipedia.org
Alot of you could use these, instead of listening to things you heard in 5th grade.
djbob has bought me 4 domain names in the past 2 years...
I owe him like a SnickersŪ bar or something...

#27 Ross Phinkter

Ross Phinkter

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 05:51 AM

"Drugs" is a blanket label given to various substances in our society which the people in control of our lives want us to think are bad while the good "drugs" (i.e. medicine) can be given to children (Ritalin, Prozac, etc.)

Two of the most dangerous drugs, which cause more deaths per year than all the illegals combined, alcohol and tobacco, are legal because our government makes money from their sale. (Sickness and death are also BIG BUSINESS so that is another reason for their legality.)

Substances which cause a person to question the power structures which attempt to control our lives and help free us from it are demonized and criminalized...such as Cannabis, LSD, Peyote and other sacred substances.

Seriously, look at the societies/cultures who hold those things sacred vs. the war-mongering, consumerist culture which absolutely hates and demonizes them.

And yes, as the above poster stated, read erowid.org and any books on sacred plants and Shamanism. You'll be glad you did.
"Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence. The more certitude one assumes, the less there is left to think about, and a person sure of everything would never have any need to think about anything..." - Robert Anton Wilson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users