what car do you drive?

i'm not sure how many of you drive...but if you do, what car do you drive?

my car's over in the states right now and i miss it a lot...i haven't driven in 6 months...6 months is a long time for a guy who drives across the US whenever he gets the chance...

oh yea, i drive a 2005 Honda Civic...not that great, but the gas mileage is awesome!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I own 2 cars.

1993 Honda Accord - This one is my project. I have it all sanded down and buffed and ready to be painted, currently have a B16A engine for it waiting to be installed, Also 17" Konig Imagines, and the interior is completely stripped..

My other car is a 1996 Toyota Supra Turbo, my daily driver, Blitz body kit, various suspension upgrades, 18" BBS LM wheels, custom paint.. more to come eventually.

• 3 weeks later...

I drive an '88 (I think, it's either that or '87) Cutlass Supreme with a Cutlass Cierra engine in it. I'm not too knowledgeable about engines so I don't understand why the previous owners swapped them out except that maybe the previous one was just had too many problems.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

<_< I've Got A Jaguar S-Type :lol:

I own 2 cars.

1993 Honda Accord - This one is my project. I have it all sanded down and buffed and ready to be painted, currently have a B16A engine for it waiting to be installed, Also 17" Konig Imagines, and the interior is completely stripped..

My other car is a 1996 Toyota Supra Turbo, my daily driver, Blitz body kit, various suspension upgrades, 18" BBS LM wheels, custom paint.. more to come eventually.

Kool!!