Freebies?

I'm not telling you to just go to a website you find about winning stuff and sign up to it. First you should check if they're trustworthy and if they would really send us the prizes by surfing and reading comments on forums and blogs. Once you are sure that it really does give you prizes just signup and start completing offers.

I'm not telling you to just go to a website you find about winning stuff and sign up to it. First you should check if they're trustworthy and if they would really send us the prizes by surfing and reading comments on forums and blogs. Once you are sure that it really does give you prizes just signup and start completing offers.

Or try to find them on google.

I do not think that all the results from google will give us proper results because it will also be hard for google to find out if each freebie site actually delivers the prizes to the users as told. I prefer that you consult at least one forum before making any effort of completing any offers in a freebie site.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They will ask you to do offers and stuff....in the end....you will get what they said...but you would have spent way more time and money than what it's worth :mellow:

yeah that's true...i've also found sites in the past that give you a free, temporary email for those kinds of sites...it's really convenient. you just type in your desired username, click "create", and you can go to the inbox. that way the site can send you an activation link, you can click it, and never have to use that email address again. at the start of the post I couldn't remember the site, but now i recall http://www.guerrillamail.com/ as being one. there are definitely others as well.

Another site is Footard =)

• 2 weeks later...
Its all a time of waste, internet theft has increased alot and i believe that they wont waste their money in giving u these special gifts in exchange for your points.

Until now I won $2500 at least 10 times, 2 digital cameras, a laptop, new mobile phone, extra nice bike, subscribe to newspaper for a year, some shoes and Windows Vista and I am still waiting all that to come! wacko.gif

kalamarko92

wew, really? how many ppl did you refer? and how many months did you have to wait? i heard you must refer 20++ people and wait about 3 weeks so they can vaildate your prize

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...