George W. Bush

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so if you had a corporate budget, that might just work...

uh oh, what if Microsoft is researching Nukes to nuke the U.S. Government and take over?

:D

jk.

Well, that would be pretty nice. Microsoft would get things in order and hopefully in sure that every computer in the United States, if not the entire world, is running the Windows xp operating system.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't hate MS... I really like them... And if nobody liked them, Windows wouldn' sell so much... So if someone tells you that he hates MS, ask him if he uses a MS program... :)

And BTW, president Bush is totally hated outside America... More ridicularized than hated, but...

I don't hate MS... I really like them... And if nobody liked them, Windows wouldn' sell so much... So if someone tells you that he hates MS, ask him if he uses a MS program... :)

And BTW, president Bush is totally hated outside America... More ridicularized than hated, but...

MS is more than just a company. I mean, if we didn't have Microsoft, we'd all be dead or really poor and worshipping Linus Torvalds. Now that is an incarnation of hell. I shudder at the thought.

I much rather use non MS products cuz their are less viruses and spyware and the like thats programmed to run in it and transmitt to and from other computers. Since i started using firefox, I havnt had didly for popups, spyware, or anything, jsut cuz its not programmed to work through it. MS is just so widely known and easier to use, but with that, theres more things that can go wrong. Anyways, lets get back on topic.

Theres this whole thing goin on about the bushes being friends with the bin laden family, and supposedly they were in the US when the whole 9/11 thingy happened, and bush got them on a plane and out of the country first thing, instead of detaining them as they most certainly had information cuz osama had definitly threatened to do what he did, quite awhile before it happened.