Should criminals be executed?(capitol punnishment)

awesomegamer

Should criminals be executed?(captitol punishment)  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Criminals should not be put to death, and they should NEVER be tortured under any circumstances. It is the torturers and the torturers' supporters who should be tortured until they feel the stupidity of what they have advocated. (I'm not talking about you, PhoenixFlame512, in case you were shocked. I'm talking about hard-core torture supporters.)

Criminals should not be put to death, and they should NEVER be tortured under any circumstances. It is the torturers and the torturers' supporters who should be tortured until they feel the stupidity of what they have advocated. (I'm not talking about you, PhoenixFlame512, in case you were shocked. I'm talking about hard-core torture supporters.)

Well, if you were beaten and then killed. You would just want your murderer to be set free? Then they will never realize the true crime they have committed and they may go off to kill more people. Not that I have qualms about you being killed.

Starvation and whips/hot irons/etc are equally bad. They cause a slow and horrible death.

And PhoenixFlame512, I have never done anything bad to you, so I can't imagine why you would be ok with having me killed............

And I never said the criminal should be let go with a crime, I said that he/she should not suffer a horrible death. Perhaps a quick one................

like wips and stuff? or like starvation. it depends on how bad. or just watching some PBS childrens programming nonstop for 500 hours staright?

Yes, it always depends on the severity. I mean, imagine if an illegal Mexican alien raped a young girl who got good marks at school and was really nice, and then killed her? That is just not justifiable. How can you allow the criminal to go free after such an incident?! I mean, death itself is the least the criminal would deserve, no, not the least, it is less than what the criminal deserves. If it were up to me to decide, the criminal would have the bones in his hands crushed, as with the arms. And then his penis burned off, his testicles crushed and ripped off. Then the legs run over with a car. And the neck twisted around until it was broken. And the mouth punched until the teeth were knocked out and the tongue bitten off by the criminal himself. Then impaled vertically with a blunt wooden stake. Anyone with a conscience would justify that for such a crime.

Torture? the only thing I can say to that is: Electric Chair. It kills them, and most of the time it doesn't kill them on the first shock, instead melting their eyes and causing extreme pain. I say Kill anyone who gets life, and if its as bad as murder, electric chair. Our tax dollars are going towards giving food and lodging to criminals who don't deserve to live and will be there for the rest of their long lives. I say: Electric Chair.

Woah......................that's two times as worse as being raped.

Hey, why did you say "illegal Mexican alien" instead of just "somebody"? Are you trying to imply something here? 'Cause you're being kinda specific.........................

Well, he would deserve it.

I used that example because of my hatred for them, not to mention my brother hates them too. I mean, they already have no right to be here. And that would justify the punishment I concocted even more.

Torture? the only thing I can say to that is: Electric Chair. It kills them, and most of the time it doesn't kill them on the first shock, instead melting their eyes and causing extreme pain. I say Kill anyone who gets life, and if its as bad as murder, electric chair. Our tax dollars are going towards giving food and lodging to criminals who don't deserve to live and will be there for the rest of their long lives. I say: Electric Chair.

I suppose that would be adequate in some cases, but for the most severe crimes, not nearly good enough.