Should criminals be executed?(capitol punnishment)

awesomegamer

Should criminals be executed?(captitol punishment)  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That all depends on who you consider "we". If by "we" you mean the middle to lower class with educated political views, then yes. If by "we" you mean the greedy upper-class with the idea that they are somehow superior to the rest of the world, then no.

"We" is sort of like all the people where I live. The "greedy" upper-class. And how are we greedy just for accepting the fact that people who don't work hard enough don't get rewards? We worked hard for years and years, and now we finally become rich enough to buy some houses and live happily. Meanwhile, the poor people somehow have this idea that they are morally better than us just because they don't have money.

Everyone, and I mean every single human being is capable of achieving first-class living if they are willing to work hard for it. Most of the people who are in poverty in the US are there because they aren't willing to work for it and would rather rely on the government or because they squandered away their high school years and didn't get a diploma or go to college. It is in no way the fault of the government that people don't have jobs, and it is not their job to correct it. It is the job of the individual person to get a job and provide for themselves. If they chose not to, that is their choice, but they should not burden the government with their laziness nor try to eliminate social classes because they are unwilling to work or are unable to because they don't have an education.

If there were no rich people, cash would be more evenly divided. There would be no poor people. Normal people would find jobs from other normal people. Simple as that. Different jobs should not pay a substantial difference. I work my arse off all year long and probobly dont make more than 10k a year. My brother, working equally as hard, makes upwards of a half mil. Just because I dont have a buttload of cash doesnt mean I dont work hard for what I do have. I am no burden on the government. Neither of my parents went to collage, and my dad never even graduated high school, but they're doing just fine, paying half their income to the state and the feds. Without us, the middle to lower class, the government would be dirt poor, and you jerkwads wouldnt get squat for tax breaks.

If there were no rich people, cash would be more evenly divided. There would be no poor people. Normal people would find jobs from other normal people. Simple as that. Different jobs should not pay a substantial difference. I work my arse off all year long and probobly dont make more than 10k a year. My brother, working equally as hard, makes upwards of a half mil. Just because I dont have a buttload of cash doesnt mean I dont work hard for what I do have. I am no burden on the government. Neither of my parents went to collage, and my dad never even graduated high school, but they're doing just fine, paying half their income to the state and the feds. Without us, the middle to lower class, the government would be dirt poor, and you jerkwads wouldnt get squat for tax breaks.

We're not jerkwads. We give you jobs! If anything, you should be happy.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...