Should criminals be executed?(capitol punnishment)

awesomegamer

Should criminals be executed?(captitol punishment)  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course i noticed it... That's why i wanted it to continue... to burn you... :D... but ok... since i'm such a nice girl, i'm gonna stop pickin on you.... :D... wadda you wanna talk about? anhn... The situation in Iraq? Wait old one... Ahn.. oh well.. we can always get back on topic...

Nice? doubtful. A girl? extremely doubtful. But anyways... :P

yeah, back on topic. Criminals should be sentenced to life without parole over death, because sitting in a cell for your entire life is certainly more horrible (although potentially cruel), than a clean quick death by electric chair, leathal injection, or hanging. They should bring back beheadings too. If I ever kill myself I'm going to do it with a guillotine, just because that would be the coolest way to die EVER.

what are you insitnuating??? That i'm not a girl? What am i then?

huh... some of the death row prisioners would disgree... But... i agree... :D. And regarding the guillotine... well. Certainly Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette disagree hardly as well as Guillotin (the creator that was the first victim). I would like to die of old age. If not, i think that a really unotticed and quick death would be better

That's exactly what I'm trying to say. You are not a girl.

If I ever get to the point that I could possibly die of old age (or any age over 55), I'm just going to kill myself. I REALLY dont want to be old. Being old would suck. Laying in bed all day, crapping all over yourself... actually, that doesnt sound half bad. Sign me up for a retirement home!

ohhh ok.. i accept your correction... LOL ^_^

when i said "see it coming" i was referrin to not knowing i was going to die...

Nother minor correction. Beautiful woman.

Am I the only one who has to think every time they spell beautiful? The beginning is so weird...

Fine, we'll get you in your sleep.