New Earth?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
This remarkable discovery appears to confirm the suspicions of most astronomers that the universe is swarming with Earth-like worlds.

How many "Earth-Like worlds" do these scientists believe are out there?

I just don't know if I like the word "swarming".

- ArceRC

- Van

I dont know an answer to your question. But probably a lot. Our universe is so large that scientists don't even know how big it is or could be. There could be hundreds of planets that could have life on it. It could be human life, another creature, its just too big and we don't have the right technology to figure it out yet.

• 2 weeks later...
I dont know an answer to your question. But probably a lot. Our universe is so large that scientists don't even know how big it is or could be. There could be hundreds of planets that could have life on it. It could be human life, another creature, its just too big and we don't have the right technology to figure it out yet.

So it is thought by scientisits that there are planets that could sustain life?

- ArceRC

- Van

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Did you not understand anything?

"if this planer turns out like we hope"~

Ummm........It's a planet, it's solid, it's at an earthlike size as in it is approximately. More than likely Mars will be the more inhabitable planet. The other one is two far away, probably has no water, no atmosphere, basically a bigger version of our cold, desolate moon.

http://www.helionet.org/index/style_images...te-emoticon.gif

Emoticons

Hello awsomejoe23,

Well I think it's an illusion hoping to go to Mars. Apart from the distance from Earth, it's even impossible to breath the air over there, and temperatures are far too extreme. Let's just settle to the idea that there's only one Earth and that there's no way out! So let us be aware of the fragile equilibrium of life on Earth, and let's try to live in harmony with other creatures with whom we share the same planet.

Regards,

zippo

Well... that planet takes only 13 days to orbit the star.

Meaning that, you will only have spring for 3 days!!!

Guess that you will have to buy all types of clothes for different climates frequently :-p