Starcraft II

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want them to add the Zerg units and Terran ones so bad though! Protoss are my favorite race but it would be nice for a bit of a change. That interviews old, Its been in a subdirectory of the site for weeks, but they didn't like to it until yesterday.

Oh well then, but at least they added a unit ;)

Wow this topic has gone up to three pages! =D

I can't wait until the add the zerg, I want to see what they will look like, especially the Hydras! =D

I hope the campaign editor in Starcraft II will be better than the one in Starcraft. The one in Starcraft isn't that good. ^_^

You cant stack buildings or min and to do so you have to download a different campaign editor, also in the campaign editor you can only put a limited amount of units which stinks. So, hopefully they will make a better campaign editor! :D

Well....Im sorta glad. lol

The ob is one of the best units. Its cloaked and u can get into your enemys base and always watch what their doing, as long as their is no detectors. Not like with the other detectors where the enemy can always see ur detector. I'm just happy the DT's r in, ;)

Blizzard just said their will be a playable demo of SCII at blizzcon(in August). Maybe this means their almost done with Alpha and moving onto BETA? If so then I think we can see it being released early '08.