• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm curious, how did we get from hole to roll... Anyway:

pill

Seems like Sungazer has a different rule book or is playing change the two letters. As a penalty I think he should eat a bowl of yamp.

mill

Maybe Sungazer was responding to Frankie's post and zippo was a quicker clicker. Since Sungazer hasn't replied for a bit I'm raising the penalty to eating a bowl of yamp and samp mixed together.

dill

Sadly Sungazer couldn't get more out of my "hole" than a "roll". Ofcourse it's against the rules of this game, but I don't blame him. His "roll" is kind of original. But don't let it happen again!!! Ok, let's proceed with a new word :

file

Oh, there it was Meriadoc who got me, by clicking quicker. My "file" was a reply to jjpriest25's "fill". Well, I guess you guys have the choise now to reply either to Meriadoc's "dill" or to my "file". But that would make the game a bit chaotic. Is there any rule to this case?

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! What do we do?

Don't panic. Oh my, I should stay calm and analyze this situation thoroughly.

hmm...

Since Zippo was the last post, I'd better just go with that. Because even though that doesn't exactly fit the rules of the game, that's what we did earlier. As long as we stay consistent we may be able to retain some sense of order.

I'll go with:

bile

and hope that nobody else manages to "click quicker" than me and screw all of this up even more.

Now that's interesting. I could've swore that I posted wilt after tilt last night. Not a problem, off to the next word.

tell