[Answered] Question About Ssh

sagnik

I have see that, a SSH Access option is added in Chanel of Johnny server. So, so I've generated a key and tried to use a ssh client, but I've got "Connection Refused" error. I don't know anything about ssh. I want to know can I connect to ssh? If yes, then how?

Oh. Thanks for your help.

And there is also a SSL/TLS Access button is present. Is that function works or not? Because I know that, to use SSL in heliohost, we need to buy a dedicated IP.

So how can I sign up for a tommy account and when? Because, I saw that, Tommy is currently available for invitation only.

Tommy is our newest server that the Heliohost admins have been working on getting set up. However, we need our users to help us beta test him. We have decided to invite a few of our existing users to help us test things out. If you're selected you will receive an email at your cPanel contact address containing a code that will allow you to create a Tommy account before he is publicly available. The beta invites will be randomly chosen from among our current users in a way that will allow us to best test critical services. If you receive a code you aren't required to create a Tommy account, but you're certainly welcome to if you want to help.

If you're interested we are also offering another way to get an invite. As you may already know Heliohost is entirely supported by donations and ad revenue. Tommy has cost us a considerable amount of money to purchase so to help thank our donors we're willing to give anyone who makes a donation a closed beta invite. There is no minimum amount required. The only thing to keep in mind is that we won't be sending all of the beta invites at the same time. We will be inviting those with the largest donations first so if you want to be one of the first to create an account on our flagship server please donate as much as you can spare. Keep in mind that the donor invite codes will be sent to the email address that you send the paypal donation from. Here is our paypal donation link:

https://www.paypal.me/HelioHost

We will be announcing the features of Tommy as they are finalized in future news posts. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

If you make a donation via paypal you're guaranteed to get a beta invite. If you don't want to donate you might get lucky and receive an invite. Otherwise you just need to wait for public signups.