Best game company?

What is the best game company?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really like the xbox an gamecube. The controllers arent setup very well, and I have trouble rememberin where the buttons are. What happened to the old sega genesis controllers where you could hit a,b,c,x,y, and z all with one thumb, the directional pad with the other, the start and select button with either thumb, and if you had it the right and left butons with your left and right forefinger? Same with the ps, ps2, nintendo 64, even the gamboy, gameboy color, and gba. They were so easy to control.

Yeah, but you just read the instructions for two seconds on a game and go. The buttons are always right there. Its not like I have to reach across an xbox controller to find the button I need. My fingers are always arleady on the right buttons to begin with, I just need to press down or move a half inch and press. With the N64, you dont switch between the two spots for your left hand, its one or the other. With some of these new ones you gotta change the position of your hands around the circumference of the controller just to reach the right button.

the only reason nintendo is cheap is because

a) they dont make any original games, they keep making games with their old characters, nothing new, probably because it would be as popular or get much interest

b)they were pretty big from the start, and have enough money that they dont need high prices

c) other systems have rediculous stuuf that is uncesessesary and over priced to make it seem "good"

other systems have rediculous stuuf that is uncesessesary and over priced to make it seem "good"

I have to disagree with this one... Have you seen all the crap they put on the DS?

They do have new characters... ever heard of Captain Olimar? He isn't old, is he :P

Now of course, if you make one game right, people are gonna spend alot of money on all the sequels. For the most part, sony and microsoft don't recognise this, and have a 2 game max with most characters.

It depends on what you mean by game. Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft don't make a lot of their own games. I mean, Sony has Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. and Microsoft Corporation has Microsoft Game Studios. But most of their games are made by Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Atari, et cetera.

If you are talking about the consoles, I would say that Sony is the superior one now. And if you are talking about the games, I would say that Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. is the best.

Microsoft Game Studios and (I think)Sony Computer Entertainment don't actually make games, just publish them... and nintendo used to, when Mario was invented... they sold it to more capable people though.

Mostly we are refering to the games on the systems, more than the companies themselves. More of a respect of company thing.