Best game company?

What is the best game company?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dreamcast was the collest! but all we ever owned was the segs saturn, it kinda had 3d like the N64, it also could play music (cds), i liked that.

Yes, the controller was also pretty innovative for its time. But nothing could beat the Playstation, it was perhaps the most high-tech gaming platform for its time.

The Dreamcast I expect? I thought that was pretty well designed, but nothing at that time could rival the superior Playstation and PSone from Sony Computer Entertainment.

Nope. It was the Sega Genesis, believe it or not!

Ah, a vintage collectable. I expect a museum would bid for it. I own an original Nintendo Entertainment System and a Nintendo N6 myself.

dreamcast was the collest! but all we ever owned was the segs saturn, it kinda had 3d like the N64, it also could play music (cds), i liked that.

Yes, the controller was also pretty innovative for its time. But nothing could beat the Playstation, it was perhaps the most high-tech gaming platform for its time.

Nope, it was the SNK Neo-Geo(I just watched that stuff on TV... yeah I know, most of you don't watch tech tv, so sue me.) IT was like, 600 bucks though... so impracticle for the home market...

i got nintendo. i grew up on it, its, been here longest, and they've always had cool games.

Well, it has a long history of video games. But the people there just don't have any creativity or innovation anymore. Ten years ago, I would have chosen a Nintendo (which I did) because of its great games. But now, I always turn 2 Sony 4 good hardware and good software.

Nope, it was the SNK Neo-Geo(I just watched that stuff on TV... yeah I know, most of you don't watch tech tv, so sue me.) IT was like, 600 bucks though... so impracticle for the home market...

I was referring to mainstream gaming platforms. i.e. Nintendo N64, Sega Dreamcast, Sony Playstation.

Well, I'm not all for one, I see each one with it's pro's and cons...

Sony - It has a nice and wide selection of games, and great for the average gamer. Downside is that it's graphics pales compared to any of the other current generations...

Nintendo - Good graphics, and more or less balanced selection, not much more to say.

Microsoft - Best graphics compared to the rest, although the genre of games is rather... limited.

Sega - Dreamcast was great, too bad it didn't do so well.

Atari - Makes some great games, and it's old age console is great for nostalga!

Voted Nintendo though, since it currently has the games I like (Zelda, SSBM, Sonic) =)