The crappest computer you can find

• 2 weeks later...

I had a 486, dont even know who made it, but it cost my parents 15 000 (thats right three zeros) to buy.

That was in like 1994 or 5. Our huge upgrade was from 16 Megs to 32 Megs. No not ram, but Memory.

We know how to rolls pimp styles. Apparently it is worth alot of money now, but we sold it once it broke a few years after we got it.

woo... I had a BBC Microcomputer which I got in 1990.

It had no hard disk, just a 51/4 inch floppy drive, processor speed was not more than 4MHz, didn't come with a monitor and had cost us a fortune then!

I was about ten years old I think, when I got my first computer. Some relatives of mine wanted to buy a new computer and sold it to us for 100 guilder (which is the Dutch currency used back then), so I could learn something. I don't know much about it actually. It was an IBM PC with a floppy drive. And that was about it I think. It didn't have speakers... (I was quite surprised when sound came out of it when I tried playing a game). Now, it could've been quite a good computer... Except for the fact that after about a year, the computer started to smoke and uhm... Well, it wasn't exactly useful after that.

• 1 month later...