Pull Out

Gimpro

• 2 weeks later...

There is a lot that the American People can do. We gave Bush and his administration the job he has now. It's time to fire him. We need to pressure our politicians to push the impeachment to congress. I dislike it when people say that there is nothing that we can do about our government. If we were all for impeaching Clinton for getting head under his desk and lying about it, I think we can all grab our balls and impeach Bush for improperly running this country, starting trouble where there was none, ohhh, and for killing thousands of our family members, friends, and soldiers in the 9/11 attacks and still to this day, in Iraq.

There is a lot that the American People can do. We gave Bush and his administration the job he has now. It's time to fire him. We need to pressure our politicians to push the impeachment to congress. I dislike it when people say that there is nothing that we can do about our government. If we were all for impeaching Clinton for getting head under his desk and lying about it, I think we can all grab our balls and impeach Bush for improperly running this country, starting trouble where there was none, ohhh, and for killing thousands of our family members, friends, and soldiers in the 9/11 attacks and still to this day, in Iraq.

Back in 2000, we gave him nothing. He lost the popular vote by more than half a million votes.

Don't you think there are protests every day? We just don't cover it anymore 'cuz it ain't workin'.

• 4 weeks later...
end the war im sick of it iraq can sort out its own problems sorry iraq

I'm sick of people with your attitude. Thank goodness that the mass media isn't the way it is now during WWII.

"end the war im sick of it europe can sort out its own problems sorry germany"

"end the war im sick of it the jews can sort out their own problems sorry jews"

"end the helping of sick kids in africa im sick of it the africans can sort out their own problems sorry africans"

And so on.

It's understandable when people want to end the "war" against terrorism (not Iraq) because the US Government is being selfish, however, it's no excuse for the people to be selfish. If THAT attitude stuck around during WWII, we'd no longer have Europe, just Germany. We'd have no more Jewish people in Germany, except Hitler's bloodline. Oh, forget about the sick African kids, they're already all dead.

Three words on the war on Iraq, Bush is RETARDED. He doesn't know when to end the war... It has exactly, gotten pointless. Nothing is coming of it anymore and nothing is being affected. They are not changing, just pull the troops out...

To explain in a brief paragraph, the people here at helionet are extremely divided. Both options are good, both options are bad. But let's be honest, let's just say "How many dead Americans is Saddam Worth?" (Quote Dick Cheney, 1994 video clip, in Time magazine).