Stevie Is Down Again :(

luspo29

and me too :) anyways we cannot really grumble they do an amazing job and stevie has been quite stable for over a long time. its only these couple of days that there's hiccups.

yeah i agree they are doing too well for a free hosting site

hope the server would up again real soon :)

Registered a week ago with 'stevie', so far there's been alot of downtime and post-downtime-problems. Is this normal, I wouldn't think so, but something is definitely going on with 'stevie'. He's SICK!

So what's happening? Faulty hardware, fiddly admins or what?

We're still trying to determine why he keeps crashing, but as r0nmlt said, this is very much the exception for Stevie. He's been stable for years, and then crashed 4 times in a week...

Krydos reached out to our provider last night to work on getting him running again.

We're still trying to determine why he keeps crashing, but as r0nmlt said, this is very much the exception for Stevie. He's been stable for years, and then crashed 4 times in a week...

Krydos reached out to our provider last night to work on getting him running again.

How much time it need? Couse 4 days offline is not good :(

How much time it need? Couse 4 days offline is not good :(

12 hours max was the last time the server is down,

i'm sure it'll be up later (i'm praying that it will be :) )