Stevie Is Down Again :(

luspo29

We're just as frustrated as you are. We keep trying new things each time he comes up to identify the cause of the problem. So far, that's turning off cron and turning off the nameserver. Neither are to blame apparently. Follow our news for the next steps we take.

In other news, we're making progress on the Johnny rebuild and Tommy in the background. One of the major blocking issues (to do with getting our admin tools to talk to the new cpanel installs) was fixed yesterday. The issue held up tommy progress and we hit it with Johnny as well when we began to rebuild Johnny.

Wow stevie has been having a really hard time this week i hope it is not a really big issue that causes some kind of dataloss or something because this is the best hosting provider i would say than most of those cheep and ridiculous payed hosting providers

Guest thepartyzone

Hey,

Does anyone know why Stevie keeps crashing? This is getting very frustrating, as I do a podcast, and it seems that every other day, I have to post to twitter to all my listeners that the site is down. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.