[Solved] Tommy Server Invite

sneaky

I.got the Tommy invite when I click on link says updating disk quota then just gives error

I think its because stevie is down I can't make Tommy server account?

Please help me on this also I still have had no success in gaining access to stevie for my backups to migrate to Tommy when I can get it set up

Guest Marko30

I think nobody is interested this, nobody works... <_<

At least I should have access to the files

I believe that they are doing everything to get Stevie working again. It's not easy as it seems. However, this is a free hosting so they can't guarantee uptime and they are not responsible for data loss.

• Like 1

I think nobody is interested this, nobody works... <_<

At least I should have access to the files

I believe that they are doing everything to get Stevie working again. It's not easy as it seems. However, this is a free hosting so they can't guarantee uptime and they are not responsible for data loss.

yes, it's .. But I feel responsible for my members. They are very angry with me :( We are also dealing with software. So we have important documents. :(

Also, be aware that the invites don't work if your PayPal email is also your Stevie account email address...we have a few others that are seeing this issue. Normally the solution would be to delete the Stevie account (since you're only supposed to have one anyway), but with Stevie down, that's a bit difficult.

When you eventually receive the invite...if the invite just tries to give you a quota increase, please post your username and domain of your Stevie account so it can be deleted and the invite resent.

I.got the Tommy invite when I click on link says updating disk quota then just gives error

I think its because stevie is down I can't make Tommy server account?

That's because your Tommy invite went to the email address that your Stevie account is already using. Would you like me to send an invite to a different email address or would you like me to remove this email address from your Stevie account?