Stevie Didn't Boot

HelioHost

We don't know for sure but the owner says he might be able to get hands on with the server sometime in January or February.

Really? Two months? Those of us who are Stevie should get to Johnny as soon as possible. It's possible?

Johnny too is also down now....

I was a johnny user then moved to stevie because of johnny`s failure... now, they give us limited ability to re-create our johnny accounts (few signup counts per day).... well... both servers are down now....

If you want to move to Tommy you can create an account as soon as you click the link in the invitation. You don't have to wait for midnight UTC and hope you're fast enough. We limit the account creations on Johnny because we don't want him to get overloaded. You can also just wait for Stevie to get fixed. It's your choice.

Subject: Please move my account

Username: iq151

Mail: my current (invitation received)

Servers: Stevie ------>>> Tommy

Hello, I have an account on Stevie. Before the crash I also donated and I got an invite for Tommy. I have no important data on Stevie so the account can be deleted and my login enabled for Tommy, using the same mail that I registered with. Please, move my account to Tommy. Thank you in advance.

Hi,

If I move my website that's currently on Stevie over to Johnny, will it automatically be placed back on Stevie after he's repaired, or would I be advised to leave the site on Johnny?

Thank you.

No. You'll need to post back to have it changed to Stevie again.

Sorry to be dense... but am I to understand that I can't just move my site to Johnny and leave it there?

Thanks for your time.

The username iq151, and the domain iq151.heliohost.org are now available to create a new account.

Thank you Krydos, I will keep trying but ... I can login now to here (forums) as iq1512 (I got by mail to my address I provided, that my original login was changed.), I cannot login to C-panel using my mail. When I tried to reset my mail I found that someone changed that password to be mailed to another, not existing mail on my domain. I got it to a domain mail recycle bin where such e-mails end (that domain is under my control). The reset there did not work too. The system offered to me to create account using my e-mail, so I did. The verification came but servers are closed. So now I wonder if I will ever get an account on any of your server back (Or if I am supposed to "hunt" for it again with uncertain result in uncertain time.), if I will find there my increased disk quota as I got before, if my new server is Tommy where I have got an invitation to and what my login to C-panel is (if still iq151 or iq1512). Thank you in advance for a further clarification. Looking forward to your reply.

So now I wonder if I will ever get an account on any of your server back (Or if I am supposed to "hunt" for it again with uncertain result in uncertain time.)

If you donated any amount of money to Heliohost you will receive an email invitation at the address that you made the donation from. If you click the link in this invitation you will be able to create a Tommy account instantly without waiting for signups to open. If you need a new invitation post your donation transaction id and it can be resent to you.

Thank you again and yes, please, resend an invitation. (I am getting this: Invalid Code This validation code doesn't match any accounts in our system. It may have already been used, or if the code is more than 48 hours old it may have expired.) My Transaction ID follows:

Transaction ID: 43G76526GY8327424 The transaction was made on 23 November 2016

If you donated any amount of money to Heliohost you will receive an email invitation at the address that you made the donation from. If you click the link in this invitation you will be able to create a Tommy account instantly without waiting for signups to open. If you need a new invitation post your donation transaction id and it can be resent to you.