[Answered] Changing Servers

Ṷpnor

Hello everyone.

After the Stevie crash I donated $2 to get access to the Tommy server.

I have already received the invite, however, since I paid using a PayPal account that's not the same as my registered/desired email address I'd like to rectify that.

The PayPal transaction id. is 81J770593Y717194L.

If you need any further proof then please let me know!

Now, I'd like the invite to be sent to the address:

esteban --[a-t]-- autistici.org

Also, I don't know if there would be any conflict using the same username/subdomain to register on the new server?

My website used to be at cfcorporation.tk (the subdomain was cfcorporation.heliohost.com I think? I never really used it, instead used the .tk one), my cPanel login was upnor and well, this is my forum account.

Please help me out if needed there as well.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the prompt reply Krydos.

Um, do you know if there's a password length limit (or a character restriction) in the Tommy server or something? I tried using a 128 character-long password for my cPanel just as I used to have on the Stevie server but I keep getting "the login is invalid" messages. It does look like my account registered properly though since my site isn't down anymore.

I tried changing it to a new one or using a 32 character-long password but they still don't work. I also tried logging in using my email address but same thing happens.

Help please?

Well, that's weird then. I have tried resetting the password multiple times but I'm still unable to login. Does it usually take some time to change the password? Maybe it needs more than "a minute or two" as mentioned on the reset password page.

Something I noticed is that after I input the new password I get redirected to https://www.heliohost.org/reset/done/ which looks like a blank page on my end.

In any case I'm at a loss of what can be done...

I did notice though, the error doesn't say "invalid password" but rather "the login is invalid". I have looked that up and it seems I might be blocked by the server from logging in.

Could you please check if I'm blocked (already happened once)? Thank you.