Stivie Now Stable? How Sign In Cpanel Stivie Right Now?

interimq2

Stevie crashed. Please see http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/26726-stevie-didnt-boot/

You can move to Johnny or Tommy as an alternative. Johnny registrations open daily at midnight UTC and fill quickly. Tommy is also available, but is by invitation only (you can donate to get one, or hope you're randomly selected ones to get a free one, odds are about 1 in 20,000 though).

If you wish to change servers, please post your username and domains so they can be removed. Please note that we cannot recover account data from Stevie at this time, so you will need to use whatever backups you may have to restore your site.

Stevie crashed. Please see http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/26726-stevie-didnt-boot/

You can move to Johnny or Tommy as an alternative. Johnny registrations open daily at midnight UTC and fill quickly. Tommy is also available, but is by invitation only (you can donate to get one, or hope you're randomly selected ones to get a free one, odds are about 1 in 20,000 though).

If you wish to change servers, please post your username and domains so they can be removed. Please note that we cannot recover account data from Stevie at this time, so you will need to use whatever backups you may have to restore your site.

Where i can donate to tommy?

and how much needed to get access?

People have gotten a Tommy invitation for a donation as small as $1 or as much as $100. We appreciate any amount that you can spare, and everything donated to us goes 100% into maintaining our service, improving our service, upgrading our servers, and purchasing new servers.

And only paypal pay-method possible?

Yes, paypal is the only way we can currently accept donations. We have been looking into paypal alternatives for people who live in countries where paypal doesn't operate.

And, yes clear my interimq account all domains at stivie pls thx ;)

The username interimq, the domain la2revive.ru, and your email address are now available to create a new account. Let us know if you have any other questions or need help with anything else.

and how much needed to get access?

People have gotten a Tommy invitation for a donation as small as $1 or as much as $100. We appreciate any amount that you can spare, and everything donated to us goes 100% into maintaining our service, improving our service, upgrading our servers, and purchasing new servers.

And only paypal pay-method possible?

Yes, paypal is the only way we can currently accept donations. We have been looking into paypal alternatives for people who live in countries where paypal doesn't operate.

And, yes clear my interimq account all domains at stivie pls thx ;)

The username interimq, the domain la2revive.ru, and your email address are now available to create a new account. Let us know if you have any other questions or need help with anything else.

I donate few ;)

Operation number: 8FF22137AG4550903

What need do next to get invite to tommy ? :)

You'll likely get one today or tomorrow. Krydos manually sends them when he sees the notifications we received a donation. If you don't get one by tomorrow afternoon, start a new topic for your invite (be sure to include that number you posted) and I'll escalate.

Also, be aware the invite goes to your paypal email address, so that's the address you need to check. Check the spam bin too, a few users reported the invite ended up there.

I donate few ;)

Operation number: 8FF22137AG4550903

Thank you for your donation. We appreciate it a lot.

What need do next to get invite to tommy ? :)

Now just click the link in your email to create your Tommy account.

Also, be aware the invite goes to your paypal email address, so that's the address you need to check. Check the spam bin too, a few users reported the invite ended up there.

I noticed yesterday that our email DKIM value was incorrect so this likely explains why some email services thought it was spam. I have fixed the DKIM so there is less of a chance of it getting flagged as spam now.

You'll likely get one today or tomorrow. Krydos manually sends them when he sees the notifications we received a donation. If you don't get one by tomorrow afternoon, start a new topic for your invite (be sure to include that number you posted) and I'll escalate.

I catch invite, but now i can't add my domain la2revive.ru couse it use cloudflare, so, can u add it, to me?

You need to change your nameservers and add it.

cPanel actually supports configuring CloudFlare's records for you now too (there's an option under the "Software" section of paper lantern). After you get it added to cPanel, go to the CloudFlare option and set it up. It takes several minutes the first time you use it. Once it loads, your domain will probably show as being set up as a "Full DNS Zone". cPanel should send updated and missing records to CF for you. After that, just make sure the records shown are correct, then change your nameservers back to CloudFlare.