Hard Drive Failed

HelioHost

How can I receive tommy invite?

For server Tommy - a authorizing to open a account on server Tommy will be Emailed to your Paypal or Skill email address after you make a donation

for more information - see --> [ https://heliohost.org/donate/ ]

jyxx.laakkxxxx@gmail.com - would be possible to get that invation re-sent to me as Tommy looks pretty good for me

Resent.

Received. Many thanks. Have all the related data of mine been removed now from Stevie, and I can sign-in for Tommy?

Please, would you sent this once again. I used the method to sign-in for Tommy but by an accidently setting the primary domain for something else (assumed to be able to change it later but it could not have) as for my owned dadeesdai.com. Then deleting the account (in order to set the right primary domain) and assuming to be able to use invation link again to re-start sign-in procedure but it did not work as once I think. So, please, kindly, send an invation again. / Target is to use own domain to be hosted by You with Tommy, and the understanding is that this has to be the primary domain. Not found any other methods to change the primary domain as starting again the signing-in./ Best regards!

Everyone hello and a Happy New Year!

Username:jd

Requested and received a backup link, but it only points to

a file called jd.tar.gz sized 45 bytes, which I don't know what to do with.

Does this mean my files are all lost, is there anything that could be done?

Thanks in advance.

45 bytes is a failed backup. Unfortunately the manual recovery list has already been closed/run (the list for requests is now results), so i can't add you to that. At this point, I would assume your data is lost unless krydos announces plans for a second attempt. :(

wolstech, thank you

If I may ask, what are the chances of krydos announcing a second attempt, is that

at all possible or should I do something else, which I dont know yet :wacko:

Totally my fault though, should've backed up the whole thing

Thanks again

Honestly, probably not all that good, especially considering the results of the first attempt. Most the stuff on the list was too damaged to recover :( We do recommend making backups periodically, primarily for this reason.

Our servers do not have fault-tolerance for cost and disk space reasons, so crashed servers are "get what we can, redisk server, start over" as opposed to the "change failed disk and let the RAID rebuild" that large companies with entire datacenters would do. It also doesn't help that we're all 1500+ miles from the servers (we all live on the US East Coast, servers are in California...).

EDIT: Krydos just said there will no further effort made: http://www.helionet.org/index/topic/27233-manual-backup-results/