Hard Drive Failed

HelioHost

I have received a backup but can't delete my Stevie account.

Please release my e-mail to do a new register or move to Tommy.

Please post your user name and domain name.

andreweb

webmarques.info

:)

That username, domain name and email can be used again to create a new account on Tommy if you've already received an invite.

I have received a backup but can't delete my Stevie account.

Please release my e-mail to do a new register or move to Tommy.

Please post your user name and domain name.

andreweb

webmarques.info

:)

That username, domain name and email can be used again to create a new account on Tommy if you've already received an invite.

Thanks!

Hi!

How can I sign-in for Tommy as to I do not have an invation? If signing is doable without the invatation, was it right after UTC 00:00?? Please, confirm or clarify.

If I can sign for Tommy without the invation on above way, please, remove username: dadeesda, and domain: dadeesdai.com from Stevie. Thx.

With best regards.

How can I sign-in for Tommy as to I do not have an invation?

currently the only way to setup a new account on server Tommy is with a authorizing invitation

for server Johnny - just sign up - a limited number of free registrations open every night at midnight UTC and are used quickly

check if they are open - and server Johnny is up - at --> [ http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/monitor/ ]

currently the only way to setup a new account on server Tommy is with a authorizing invitation

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi !

Actually I got an invation for Tommy but thought that it was not needed. So deleted. The invation was sent to paypal: jyxx.laakkxxxx@gmail.com - would be possible to get that invation re-sent to me as Tommy looks pretty good for me, and wanting to sign-in for Him? If you can re-sent the invation, then you are allowed to remove dadeesda, dadeesdai.com, emails etc. from server stevie!

Give me a minute and I'll remove the data from Stevie.

You should be able to create your new account now with your old Stevie username and domain and email (dadeesda, dadeesdai.com). Your Helionet display name was changed until you create the account. Post back and I'll change it back once the account is created.

Give me a minute and I'll remove the data from Stevie.

You should be able to create your new account now with your old Stevie username and domain and email (dadeesda, dadeesdai.com). Your Helionet display name was changed until you create the account. Post back and I'll change it back once the account is created.

Great help indeed ! I wish you guys a succesfull new year 2017 hoping that all technical issues will be clarified. And that You succeed in all of your efforts and business!