[Solved] Steive Manual Backup

codename25

Your backup is available in the system and your account info is still there for you to retrieve it.

Are you sure you used the right email address? The one we have looks like aa*******@***ml.com. If it doesn't work using that email address and vamdsgn as the username, I'll email you the link manually since your forum profile has the same email address as your account did.

Thank You wolstech,

You are right I used the wrong email address. Thank you for mentioning that. Apart from that, if donations are made for Stevie's upgradation, will my account will be transferred to Tommy? If it is true could you please provide me the PayPal details or bank wire details. Thank you.

Hi Krydos,

I had made a donation to Heliohost from my paypal id: ad****ck@*****.**m with transaction id: 5D************253 on 25/12/2016 (Christmas Day). I request Admin to transfer my account in Steive to Tommy server with my Domain names. I also request Admin to please transfer my Database too.

Username: vamdsgn

Hi,

I received the invitation. I would like to reuse my username: vamdsgn (used in Stevie Server) for Tommy too. I request the Admin to transfer my username. Thank You.

The username vamdsgn and the domain vamdesign.tk have been freed up to signup with Tommy. I also changed your Helionet display name and login name to codename252. I can change it back once you register with Tommy.

Hi Byron,

I have created an account in Tommy. Could you please change my forum username to codename25, also, I need my add on domains deleted from Steive server:

tuneitlouder.tk

keralapscnotifications.tk

keralapscnotifications1.tk

thelotus.tk

moremitra.tk

Done

Hi Byron,

I have created an account in Tommy. Could you please change my forum username to codename25, also, I need my add on domains deleted from Steive server:

tuneitlouder.tk

keralapscnotifications.tk

keralapscnotifications1.tk

thelotus.tk

moremitra.tk

Done

Hi,

I have one more domain to be freed from Steive,

keralapscnotifications.ml

Thank you.