Favirote Video Game

I looked through the list of topics and was surprised to not find one like this. Post your favorite video game of all time. Can be for any system.

Mine would defiantly be Final Fantasy VII for the original Playstation.

Oooo. Difficult, difficult. Let's see...ugh. I think my favorite is Final Fantasy VI, but I really enjoyed other games too.

Oh well. I'll just list the ones that make it difficult to decide. -.-

• Final Fantasy VI
  • Suikoden
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Dragon Quest VIII
Suikoden absolutely rocks. I think I may like it more than FF6 but, like I stated before, it's too difficult to decide on just one.

I looked through the list of topics and was surprised to not find one like this. Post your favorite video game of all time. Can be for any system.

I got stuck in that....I don't know what to do. Lol....but I really like the Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King for GameCube...I'm a huge LOTR fanatic. =D

Actually, I changed my mind. I finished Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney: Justice for All and it was really great. I also love Okami (shame it didn't receive more attention), and Twilight Princess... but I can't choose which is number 1...

Hmm, my favorite online game would probably have to be WarRock. Its a really fun free FPS, I used to play counterstrike a lot but then It got old and I discovered this game. It is very detailed, has many players and even has a leveling system. How many online FPS' can you think of that have leveling systems.

• 2 weeks later...
My favourite video game is Counter Strike 1.6, cause its an online game and i love it.

i would say that my fab game is fifa o7 on 360

my fav video game would also be call of duty on 360 because of its graphics

p.s i have already posted about fifa o7