2017-01-05

HelioHost

Is this the reason why I cannot login to my cpanel? It gives me an error saying "Invalid login". My user name is imraanah and email address is imraan.ahmed.89@gmail.com

Domain is hajjpracticalities.heliohost.org and it is also not loading?

Is this the reason why I cannot login to my cpanel? It gives me an error saying "Invalid login". My user name is imraanah and email address is imraan.ahmed.89@gmail.com

Domain is hajjpracticalities.heliohost.org and it is also not loading?

I 'see' domain --> [ hajjpracticalities.heliohost.org ] is on server Johnny so yes - when the server is down you can not use it

see --> [ http://heliohost.grd.net.pl/monitor/ ]

I also have the same problem with johnny!

However, how much time will it normally take for it to get stable?

Can we make our server switching requests during this period? Will it switch my server from johnny to tommy?

Please Reply!

I have a lot pending...

Thanks team heliohost!

I am supporting you in this crisis and hope all the clients do!

I highly doubt it. I have had accounts on Stevie and now Johnny, and I wasn't on Johnny for very long. I need my domain to communicate with my customers, and I'm short on money. Don't want to donate, just to have the same problem. I am not impressed. I understand that things fail, but a provider should be aware of their equipment and have things in place so that there isn't this much downtime. jaredrimer.com has been down for a month and change now. I was tipped off because I tried to send a message to the list for my customers and got mail issues. Now, I reset it up on Johnny, and its barely uup a week. I am not impressed and i don't think moving servers again will solve it. Ad,mins should be working on the server, instead of saying it'll be done in some weeks time. I suspect it'll be some months just like what happened with Stevie.

I can not pay with PayPal.

Tommy accepts free registrations as of 2 days ago.

We currently are unable to provide backups from Johnny because the crash hasn't been investigated, let alone an attempt made to recover the data.

I can not pay with PayPal.

Tommy accepts free registrations as of 2 days ago.

We currently are unable to provide backups from Johnny because the crash hasn't been investigated, let alone an attempt made to recover the data.

Okay, I got it. Thank you.

So can get an account to Tommy now (even though I am to poor to contribute)? How do I register? Do I need to remove feeldumb from Johnny first?

Ah, I go to signup on Tommy, and when I put in my email, it tells me I am already on Johnny. So I guess I need to have my Johnny account removed first, then maybe I can get an account on Tommy.

And after (or if) I get an account on Tommy, I need Krydos to allow me to NOT have 'public_html/' as part of my addon, so I can set up my 4 websites the same as they were on Stevie.

Just as well, I never got any of my cgi perl scripts to work on Johnny.

I am (was) user feeldumb on Stevie, then Johnny. Please can I try Tommy now?

Please help.

You can either donate and get an invite that works whenever you want, or try to sign up at midnight UTC and hope you get an account before he fills for the day like you could with Johnny.

You need the Johnny account removed if you want to reuse the username or domain.

So can get an account to Tommy now?

YES

###

How do I register?

see --> [ https://www.heliohost.org/signup/ ]

###

Do I need to remove feeldumb from Johnny first?

the Admins need to do it for you

post your user name and any domains you used on server Johnny

###

Do I need to remove feeldumb from Johnny first?

the Admins need to do it for you

post your user name and any domains you used on server Johnny

###

username, Stevie and Johnny, please remove so I can move to Tommy.

feeldumb

And my domains, that were on Johnny, so I can move them to Tommy.

feeldumb.heliohost.org

teaseleather.tk

cbeacctg.tk

entiaacctg.tk

honeywebph.tk

And can I get Krydos to remove the restriction that addon (parked?) domains must be in

/home/feeldumb/public_html/

so that I can have my 4 websites in their own directories, as I had them on Stevie, which is my only backup from when my web sites worked?

Thank you very much.

How do I register?

see --> [ https://www.heliohost.org/signup/ ]

###

So I wait until you tell me my feeldumb account has been removed, follow this link at midnight Greenwich time, and enter my email address that was associated with feeldumb, and pray it lets me get a Tommy account?