Tommy Accounts

HelioHost

Can I sign up with the same mailing address?

If this is not a problem, I want to register

user: emreblk

domain: pit10.heliohost.org

You can use the same email, username and domain now.

I received an invitation for Tommy, and I already have a Stevie account (user: arqueo).

I would like to use on Tommy, as a primary domain, a domain that was configured as an addon domain on Stevie (I can discard the old primary domain, it doesn't matter).

Please, can you delete my old Stevie account and release, if necessary, my domains?

Thank you.

What's the domain your wanting to use so i can delete the dns records.

Can you please delete my Stevie account so I can sign up for Tommy? Many thanks.

Username: fimweb

Domain: foreverinmemory.co.uk

Done.

I received an invitation for Tommy, and I already have a Stevie account (user: arqueo).

I would like to use on Tommy, as a primary domain, a domain that was configured as an addon domain on Stevie (I can discard the old primary domain, it doesn't matter).

Please, can you delete my old Stevie account and release, if necessary, my domains?

Thank you.

What's the domain your wanting to use so i can delete the dns records.

Domain I want to use on Tommy: archaeologica.eu.org

And please, delete the other one too: arqueologia.eu.org I don't know if it's necessary, but just in case in the future I would like to use it again.

Thank you.

Yesterday I waited for Sign Ups to reopen, in my country this was at 1 AM.

I clicked the link in my validation email and was taken to a page where I could choose a server.

I chose the production server, Tommy, but got a message saying Tommy was full? This was immediately after sign ups reopened.

Will I still be able to create an account on Tommy?

I probably was to late for the few accounts.

And please, delete the other one too: arqueologia.eu.org I don't know if it's necessary, but just in case in the future I would like to use it again.

Thank you.

Those domains should be free now.

I clicked the link in my validation email and was taken to a page where I could choose a server.

I chose the production server, Tommy, but got a message saying Tommy was full? This was immediately after sign ups reopened.

Sorry! I know it's frustrating but we can only allow a few signups at a time. Please consider a small donation so you don't have to go through the same process over and over.

Thank you.

Thank you. Great ad professional customer attendance.

Thank you.

Sorry! I know it's frustrating but we can only allow a few signups at a time. Please consider a small donation so you don't have to go through the same process over and over.

I did donate a small amount today, now I'm waiting for the invitation, thank you for your reply.

Krydos will send it when he sees the notification (they're sent manually). Usually they come within a few hours. You'll receive the email at your Paypal/Skrill email address, so be sure to look out for it, and be sure to check in spam. If you don't get it by tomorrow, start a new topic over in customer service and I'll escalate it so Krydos can resend it.

• Like 1

I was on johnny before it crashed.

Domain name : tarun7singh.heliohost.org

username : tarun7si

Can i now signup for tommy?

Does tommy have Python support?

Best wishes for getting johnny back up fast.

That username and domain are free now.

As far as I know, Python isn't running on Tommy.

I was on johnny before it crashed.

Domain name : tarun7singh.heliohost.org

username : tarun7si

Can i now signup for tommy?

Does tommy have Python support?

Best wishes for getting johnny back up fast.

That username and domain are free now.

As far as I know, Python isn't running on Tommy.

can you please move my domain to tommy. and my username was changed by administrator, why?

https://www.heliohost.org/status says no account present on this email, why?