[Solved] Domain Errors On Tommy

rutaj6

Additions of addon domains/alias domains are causing errors. The script isn't being competed resulting in partial addition. It's running long and ending in a 500 Internal Server Error. Please help solve this issue..

When adding alias domain:-

There was an error when the system attempted to create the alias. Park::park(bloodlineodisha.tk) failed: (XID x5vcs3) The domain “bloodlineodisha.tk” already exists in the Apache configuration.

Also,
Now I am unable to unpark the domain theroyalsdestiny.tk
Error:-
There was a problem removing the alias. Park::unpark(theroyalsdestiny.tk) failed: The system cannot determine the base domain for “theroyalsdestiny.tk” (i.e., the domain on which “theroyalsdestiny.tk” is parked).

Thanks for your help!

Also, when adding an add-on domain, it creates the subdomain and adds all the Zone File Record required but then exclaims that the Zone File Record already exists. It creates the records itself then tries to recreate them!

In the end after the error, the subdomain and records remain causing me to have to delete them maunally!

Seems like all the root admins are too busy with Stevie and Johnny crashing one after the other (and now together!)...

Supporting all of you in this time..

Will be donating again soon...

Just hope that all of you don't leave Tommy behind during this crisis period!

He isn't still fully working and many problems are coming up!

But still,

Thanks for all your help anyways!